Graduate Catalog 2014-2015


The program coordinator, or a professor who is designated to do so, are the only people who can advise a student. The Coordinator of Graduate Programs in the College of Education and the appropriate department Chairperson are responsible for advising students in matters pertaining to teacher certification.